About Our Firm
In February, 1995 four attorneys from major Philadelphia law firms founded Dugan, Brinkmann, Maginnis and Pace. Their decades of experience in civil litigation and extensive jury and trial backgrounds set the standard for the firm's future success.
The practice has licensed attorneys in PA, NJ and NY and remains focused on the representation of insurance companies, as well as the insured and self-insured.
From coast to coast, Dugan, Brinkmann, Maginnis and Pace has handled litigation in more than 30 states. Over the past decade we have grown steadily to include additional partners, associates and counsel whose varied experience enables the firm to effectively and efficiently represent its clients in diverse types of litigation.
Firm attorneys have won cases involving:
- Property subrogation
- Health Insurance
- Professional liability
- Products liability
- Premises and Liquor liability
- Medical Devices
- Admiralty and Cargo Claims
Our attorneys have served as Judges Pro Tem, mediators, arbitrators and as expert witness in various capacities.
Dugan, Brinkmann, Maginnis and Pace attorneys have been involved as trial counsel in such high profile cases as:
- Borgata Water Club fire
- New Jersey Turnpike Bridge collapse
- The 1993 World Trade Center bombing
- The Pan Am Flight 103 disaster
- The Meridian office building fire
- The Sunrise Savings and Loan Securities scandal
- National litigation involving asbestos, repetitive stress injuries and NutriSystem gallbladder claims
Dugan, Brinkmann, Maginnis and Pace attorneys teach and lecture on various topics of trial practice, subrogation, products liability, premises liability, legal malpractice and fire investigation at several local law schools and before various professional groups and organizations:
- National Association of Subrogation Professionala "NASP"
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- National Association of Independent Insurance Adjustors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies
- Pennsylvania Association of Arson Investigators
- Professional Fire and Fraud Investigators Association
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers
- Insurance Society of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Association of Corporate Insurance Counsel
- Philadelphia Association of Defense Counsel
- Beasley School of Law at Temple University
- Villanova University
- Widener Law School